Monday 19 May 2014

# bassaleg # newport

First days in UK


It's been 2 weeks since I came back from UK and I didn't had time to post any picture.
My adventure starts in Bassaleg, Newport, Wales, a small semi-urban suburb of the city of Newport, Wales. Even if it's a small town or country side as my boyfriend said, I've liked it because it's very quiet, everything is green, the air is so fresh and not forget about the people who are very friendly.











And because I've always had my phone in my hand I've took more pictures with it.
 Some Iphone pictures from airport to Newport:





















Hope you enjoyed the pictures and stay tune for the next post!
Feel free to share & comment,
Anna




3 comments:

  1. Pictures close to my heart.
    Thanks for sharing,

    Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see another batch of fine UK pictures.
    Always a pleasure to see your photographic interpretations of subjects.

    Arthur

    ReplyDelete