Wednesday 9 July 2014

# 35mm # bigben

London callin'


It's been almost 3 months since my "mini" trip to London and finally I have the time to share the pictures. 

London has been my dream since I've discovered Tumblr a few years ago and everytime I was scrolling down, slowly I've fell in love with this amazing city. And finally my dream came true. 
When the bus arrived in London and I've seen all those beautiful buildings, the narrow streets full of expensive luxury cars and later the Buckingam Palace, Westminster with its beautiful Big Ben, The London Eye, The Thames, the beautiful green parks, the british cabs and oh, the Oxford Street with hundreds of stores, I've felt like I really belong to that place and I hope the next visit will be for a long time. 
The weather was lovely, no chances of rain, perfect for spending a day in London. 

Now I leave you with the pictures. 
Enjoy!

























See all the pictures at the link below: 

See you next time with the last post from UK.
Feel free to share&comment,
Anna 

3 comments: